Leader Board Ad

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I was hoping to find something from the vault for a Halloween post, but either I couldn't find it, or it doesn't exist. That means only one thing...gotta go get something! I guess this will just have to be a Halloween grab-bag of sorts. 

I get weak when I see a Sharpie (any color) and a blank piece of paper. AVA's snack bag for school is the perfect victim.
These are the bags we sent her to school with on Thursday and Friday.
I titled the one above "The great redundancy in the sky."  I started doing this to her lunch bags during Summer camp. One day, she came back from camp and said "they liked your drawing."  Starved for attention as I am, that was all the encouragement I needed to keep on going. 

Finally, I will leave you with a piece of Halloween nostalgia, although I can't say I've ever seen this on Halloween...I wonder why?

 Well, "The Great Pumpkin" it ain't. But with all the cable networks there are, I am surprised one of them doesn't buy the rights to air this classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found something unique? See something here you want to know more about? Start the discussion - I'll respond. Really!