Leader Board Ad

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ad Quiz #9 - Solution - Fickle Deodorant...."VETOED"

After a 24 Hour Filibuster, and all that legislative funk, the last thing you probably want would be a VETO. But, you'd be wrong. Looking closer, I can't tell what Sally is leaning against. Is it a chair, a coat, some rolled up carpet, or her reputation? Either way, problem solved thanks to Veto.

This was an ad from a 1959 Parade Magazine. A good friend of mine saw I was low on acidified, attic dried newsprint and quickly came to my rescue.  There are more gems in that pile that I will be posting soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is good stuff! It has "an exclusive two-way formula"! Don't you know what that means?!! It not only keeps stink from getting out...It keeps stink from getting IN!!

    ReplyDelete

Found something unique? See something here you want to know more about? Start the discussion - I'll respond. Really!