Leader Board Ad

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The dream "find" #1

Since I can't always afford some of the things I see at sales, I have decided to launch a new series called "Dream Finds."  Until I can afford an airplane hanger, I won't be buying these things, but I will be making a list - and checking it twice... or more. Christmas is coming, so should anyone ask me what I want - I'll be ready.
The first item in the "Dream Find" list is this office chair like no other (hold on):
Photo Credit: Charlotte Wright 


Photo Credit: Charlotte Wright 
Photo Credit: Charlotte Wright 
Yes, it is the ejector seat from a fighter jet, mounted on a frame with a firm base and armrests. It's all there: 5-point harness (for those grueling conference calls), heavily padded seats and back cushion (for those 3-G corporate "changes" that catch you off-guard), and finally the ejector booster rockets for the 5 o'clock whistle (minus the actual propellant and fuses).  Yes, it is for sale - from a unique company in the UK that only seems to sell a limited amount of cool stuff and is aptly named "When it's gone it's gone."  Take a look for more images of this one-of-a-kind item.

Oh yeah, this is on the dream list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found something unique? See something here you want to know more about? Start the discussion - I'll respond. Really!